We have had a lot of fun decorating Stella Grace's room. Chris had his first experience with painting and did such a great job. He painted it a really light pink ("sugar blossom") weeks before we bought her furniture, and every time we passed by her room we would be in shock that there was a pink room in our home! It really made everything real :) In the weeks and months leading up to Stella's arrival we would find ourselves hanging out in her room for a little pick me up after a stressful day at work. It's such a sweet little room! I'm still trying to decide what to put on her walls, but besides that, it's just about complete. I don't have any pictures of my favorite part of the room to post- I wish you could see her armoire doors open and full of tiny little dresses. It makes me smile everytime I open the doors, and I love to dress her up! She is such a little star and she never has to wear the same outfit twice :)
Our good friend Marriah came to the house and took pictures of all the little details in her room. She is so talented with everything she does- she even made our birth announcements from scratch!
Look how tiny her diapers are!

No comments:
Post a Comment