Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Look How Far We've Come...


I am going to visit my friend, Mali, tomorrow and her new baby boy, Rivers. I am so excited to finally meet him, and I can't wait to hold a tiny little baby in my arms again! Mali and I were pregnant together, so it's really exciting that her little one is finally here :) Thinking of holding Rivers tomorrow made me look at SG's pictures from when she first came home from the hospital. She was such a tiny little thing! Many of you probably remember that she was "finger fed" for a bit at the beginning, and this is a picture of what that actually looks like. It is amazing how quickly they grow, and how much she has changed in the past 4 months. She was so tiny and fragile in this picture, and she is such a big girl now- rolling over, smiling, holding her head up, playing with toys, and starting to laugh! And certainly no more 1/2 ounce finger feedings- sweet SG will suck down 8 ounces in four minutes flat if you let her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment