Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gobble, Gobble...

I am so proud of myself for getting these Thanksgiving pictures up before Christmas :) So, is this what your holidays look like with your family? These pictures pretty much sum up what every Mauceli family holiday looks like....








Exciting, huh?!?!? We spent Thanksgiving this year in Jackson at my cousin David's house. It was a lot of fun, although you'd never guess that from the pictures! Pretty much all of holidays include lots of energy and cooking and drinking and visiting, and then once everyone eats, things seem to get a little bit horizontal! We had a blast visiting with all of my aunts and uncles and cousins, and it was fun for everyone to see how big Stella has gotten.



David pretending to play with SG when he's actually texting some girl, somewhere in America...



Stella and her Godmother :)

Eventually SG passed out just like everyone else!


Happy Belated Thanksgiving Everybody!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie!! I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how in all the pictures everyone is laying down. ha ha Stella is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, time for some more updates. I wanna know what Stella Grace is up to before her 1st birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I haven't checked my blog in so long, I'm just now seeing your post, Heather! More updates are coming very soon. I have been downloading and organizing pictures for the past 2 nights, so I promise to post them soon :)

    ReplyDelete